Ebay watches







OK--out of the previous post lot, I have posted the Herlin watch (29.99 and buy it now at $37.50), Elgin watch (9.99 with a buy it now at 19.99) and the Liberty watch (.99). If all three sell at the buy it now then I will make my money back on the entire lot and make $10 profit. The lot was nice! Also included in this lot, I got a very nice running Gruen watch and installed the 10K Gold filled band to it, a nice running Elgin watch which has a nice patina to the face, a 1960s Timex with I installed a Kreisler band to, a nice black face Orvin watch which needs a new band, and a black and gold colored band which I will eventually install on a watch that I want to sell. Overall, very pleased!
Update! 9/3/07: I made $25 profit! The Herlin sold for $41.00, the Elgin sold for $19.99 and the Libert sold for $.99. I made my money back as expected plus got four free vintage watches out of the deal and 2 watch bands! Heck of a deal!






Here are the watches I have on Ebay...






Comments

Popular Posts