2001 Subaru Outback Rear Seat Resto




Ok--this is a really nasty project. Bought this 2001 Subaru Outback Limited Edition really cheap and the car needed a really good cleaning!!!! The back seat was completely trashed! The bottom rear seat was in really poor condition so I removed it and behold the large amount of trash and yuck under the seat! Call the EPA! ACK! It took me about 4 hours worth of cleaning to get all the yuck out! I removed and chunked the rear bottom portion of the seat as well as the rear seat belts. I joined Subaru Outback owners association and found a really nice bottom seat portion in black which is mint and two replacement seat belts for cheap! BINGO! This goes to show how a little bit of elbow grease can save you a mint in the end! My Outback has gone from being a trash can to a nice clean smelling car! :) I will update as soon as I get the new parts in. Viewing below pictures may be damaging! :)

Comments

Popular Posts