I Need Space! :)

Well I got tired of my cluttered garage and have started construction of a 8'x4' overhead storage shelf.  My plan is to reduce the clutter on the garage floor. I have simply stumped my toe one time too many so if anything my feet will thank me!  I decided on a reinforced overhead storage space for all of my bicycle parts and various tools which I do not use that often.  So far, so good.  I have the storage space framed up, leveled and reinforced.  I hung the light last night and behold!!! I can now see what I am doing!  :)

All that is left is to cut a 1/4 sheet of plywood and secure and I am ready to start using.  I will probably finish this project next weekend as I have a busy Sunday ahead of me to prepare for the week.  For now, here are some pictures....



Comments

Popular Posts