Vintage late 1930s - Early 1940s RC Pepsi Cola RC Toolbox Resto

My son and I recently paid a visit to a guy who was selling some vintage items out of his dad's hanger in Roanoke.  We ended up paying $85 for 3 early 1920 radios, a Korean War Field Communication station, a bunch 1940/1950 Mercury Outboard Engine Parts, a massive tanker desk and a vintage RC toolbox which was handmade out of an old Pepsi Cola Crate.  I ended up selling 2 of the antique radios for $100, the Korean War communication station for $125.00 and the Mercury Outboard motor parts for $31.00.  I made $256 off my $85 investment and kept the tanker desk, a 1925 radio as well as this cool Pepsi Cola Company RC toolbox which was hand-built!  The toolbox came with the parts pictured.  I used Murphy wood oil on the toolbox today and wow did the logos ever pop when I was finished!  It is amazing the craftsmanship of the person who built this toolbox from a crate!!!  This is in my private collection now and it not for sale!  I have posted a few pictures below.  I will try and start posting more projects on my blog for everyone to see.  Happy Valentines!!



Comments

Popular Posts