Socket Set Wall Cabinet

My socket set toolbox broke a while back and I grew tired of always having to search through unorganized sockets to find the right one so I decided to build a cabinet to house it all.  All the wood used was free including the nice top cabinet door with piano hinge! I used a set of 1950s refrigerator door handles on the door to open and shut the top shelf!  To make this project a bit more challenging I decided to not use any nails or screws. What you see is a cabinet completely assembled using 1/4" wood dowels and glue!  I evenly spaced out holes on the shelves and inserted wood dowels for the sockets to stand up.  I am not organized!!!  :)  I think it turned out nice and I no longer have to spend so much time trying to find a specific socket or wrench! :)

Comments

Popular Posts