My 1988 Volvo 740 GLE

Well I have enjoyed working on my son's 240 project car so much I decided to buy my own Volvo. I bought a 1988 Volvo 740 GLE from a seller in Frisco.  So far I am in the process of cleaning and have not dug into mechanical/cosmetic repairs that much. I picked this car up for $500 and the AC even works!  Nice!  This car is my designated daily driver as I sold my old Kia Optima a few weeks ago to make room for another Volvo!  The paint buffed out really well and there is not a single section of the car which needs a respray...the paint was still glossy under the haze of gunk build up! :)  The interior cleaned up very nice as well. I have plans to recover the 2 front seats as the leather is shot and a new headliner  will be going in as well
. I will post updates as I move along.  Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts