1950s Heavy Chrome Classic Car Mirror






















I have no clue what this mirror is off of...bought it for $8. I bought this mirror because I have never seen a mirror with a head adjuster knob. Right now I have the mirror completely disassembled in 3 main pieces..the base, the head adjuster and the mirror. I comletely disassembled the center head adjuster and clean/polished it out and reassembled...the base was also polished but I need to take the buffing wheel to it to make it gleam. The mirror head is for sale as I will not be using that....$10 for any interested parties...the mirror is nice but it is missing the bezel. I have plans on cutting the base down some and rechroming and also using the center head adjuster on my mini truck eventually for the exterior mirror. I am going to find a smaller mirror hard to mount on it and install on the door. Unique project. Some pictures...

Comments

Popular Posts