Renew the Code!
















I took apart the Code watch which I won on Ebay a year ago for a few dollars. This watch had a hideous and massive wristband on it. The wristband was the worst part of the watch but I liked the timepiece! I dissasembled the watch and installed a NOS mesh band on it. The Code watch is under-rated in my opinion. This timepiece can really take a lot of wear and tear and keep on ticking unlike some of the better name brand watches which I have owned, restored and sold. In the pictures, check out the quality of this timepiece...it even has stainless steel bolts for holding the band on the watch..Nice! Overall, a quality timepiece. I have recently purchased another one of the Code watches so if someone is interested I have one for sale with the same type of band on it..Price $75.

Comments

Popular Posts