Project Rat Rod Tailgate and Center Caps






I am just about through painting project Rat Rod Trailer. I think I did a half decent job since I was using Rustoleum paint out of a can. The body work was the toughest part as the tailer bed side were hammered! I left the bullet holes as it adds to the character of the trailer...:)

I finally found two center caps which will fit the American Racing Wheels on Ebay and won them for $10! I will finally get to cover up the empty space in the middle of the wheel!

Next step is to install on the tow hitch on the Subaru. I am taking the easy way out and having UHaul do it. We will soon be using this trailer!

More work to come includes a rubber bed mat and painting the inside bed walls. I will probably go with the antique white to offset the black mat. I am still on the hunt for the perfect bed cap which may take some time. The search continues and I am not in a rush. More to come!

Comments

Popular Posts