Rat Rod Trailer Update



I am out for the summer and back on project Rat Rod Trailer. I am going to clean the paint lines up on the passenger side this week...little bit of straight line masking and a tad bit of paint work. I am also going to paint the tailgate as well. The trailer is just about there. All that is left is to get it registered with the County Tax office and I already have the paper work started on that.

I have located a bed cap which will fit my trailer in Euless which I am thinking about getting. It is missing the rear door frame/window which is sort of a problem. The bed cap is nice otherwise. I will do some thinking on it. The owner wants $60 for the cap which is worth it I am just unsure how I will fix the rear door. Note: I decided against the $60 bed cap...moving on to the next one...:)

One step at a time. After all paint work is finished then I will move on to figuring out the bed cap then it is interior bed work. I am making this utilitarian to haul lumber for projects but I also want to use it for camping as well.

Forward ever forward!

Comments

Popular Posts