Wrought Iron Bench RESTO







I found this nice wrought iron bench kicked to the curb and I saved it from the trash truck! One of the 2x1 boards is broken so I am replacing it. I am also going to repaint the wood red and leave the wrought iron black! This will look nice in front of the house. Nice project! More pictures soon!

Update: I replaced the board today! Perfect fit if I do say so myself! Easy project! All that is left is the red paint! :) More pictures soon!

Update: I repainted the bench finally! I used Glossy Rustoleum Red! Looks nice! This resto shows that with a little bit of elbow grease that one does not have to go out an buy new stuff all the time....just maintenance what you already have! :) The picture is near Halloween..hence, the scary guy sitting on the bench! :)

Comments

Popular Posts