1964 Moulton 4 Speed Resto







I picked this Moulton 4 speed bicycle frame/parts off of Ebay for $175. This bike is worth quite a bit of coin restored and I just love the classic lines of it. Alex Moulton designed this frame to compete with the modern day triangulated frame of today and it just never gained the popularity to overtake as the design to be copied. Nevertheless the Moulton bike has quite the cult following in several countries and are still be produced in England by the Moulton company which is currently be managed by Alex Moulton's son. Terrific bike and will be a great resto project. The nicer moulton below is not the one I have...I am putting pictures on the blog as I find them on the net in an effort to restore my Mouton frame. It is a long term project but one I am sure I will enjoy. More to come...

Comments

Popular Posts