New Old Car 1984 Buick Riviera T Type


Well I sold my project Ford Taurus as well as my Mercury Sable and upgraded to Buick! I bought this '84 Riviera T-Type with 45,000 original miles from my uncle and have invested about 2 grand into getting it back on the road. New tires, new radiator, taillight relay, manifold re-welds, valve cover gaskets and a few other odds and ends has this car ready for the road! Drives like a dream and I like the turbo on it! :) This car is fairly rare with less than 2000 being made in 1984. I also like the feature that it has always been in my family since it was bought from the dealership in 1984. I have been driving this car to work for about 2 months now and she averages about 22 miles per gallon with the turbo V6. You can get respectable gas mileage as long as you keep the foot off the gas! Overall, I am pleased with the car and look forward to many years of use! :)

Comments

Popular Posts