New Slider Drawer Addition to Work Bench

I bought a couple of these nice sliding drawers from a seller on the garage forum and plan to install them on the nice work bench I built for the garage. Seems as though the seller picked up one of the big rolling toolboxes from Harbor Freight Tools in one of their dented and scratched sales and decided to part it out. This will look really good after I am done installing them. I will install 3 12" drawers top to bottom on the lower end and will save the big 22" drawer for the next really nice work bench I have plans to build in the next year. I found the construction plans for my next bench as found in the latest issue of Handyman magazine. If anyone is planning to build a nice work bench drawers are
a nice addition. More pictures to come.

Comments

Popular Posts