Build a Bike around this???

I plan on taking a long range approach for building a bike out of vintage anodized gold Suntour parts. I landed this NOS vintage crank off of Ebay for $17! Terrific deal since a lot of these parts are going for big money! More to come on the gold bike project!
Auction details... Vintage Suntour VX gold BMX drive side crank arm. This crank sis brand new but it was in a box with some other components and acquired some minor scratches. It is a 170mm arm with a 110mm BCD pattern and 9/16 inch pedal threading. Brand: Suntour Model: VX Weight: 365 grams Condition: New With Blemishes

Comments

Johnny said…
BMX bikes are the next generation of collector's items that are becoming really popular as of late. Next on your picking list I mongoose pro frame with motomag wheels. I have a mongoose BMX seat that I could give you for a small trade if you are interested.
Greg said…
Thanks for the offer Jonathan....I have 2 BMX Mongoose seats right now....I have a load of NOS parts....:) I am ready to read your next post! Cheers!

Popular Posts