Milwaukee Drill Repair


I finally repaired my heavy duty Milwaukee electric drill using parts from a 4.5 AMP Skil Drill. The Skil was on its way out...play in the output shaft from the motor and many times would not engage when the power button was pushed.  My Milwaukee has been needing a new power cable so I took both drills apart and I reinstalled the Skil drill power cable to my Milwaukee.  The installation was done correctly as I used the power socket on the switch to install the cable on the Milwaukee!  Works great now!  The motor from the Skil was completely shot...there was about a 1/2" worth of play in the motor!  The chuck is in nice shape and so is the power cable surround so I will keep those two pieces for possible future use. The rest goes to my local scrap yard. I am glad to have my old trusty Milwaukee back in service!!!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts