Old School Sanyo Cordless Phone


One of my new projects ..a 1980s Sanyo cordless phone! I want to restore this unit and actually use it! Not for sale! The phone and the base have fold out antennas. When is the last time you saw that? This is old school! :) More to come!
Update 7/11/07! I am now using this old school Sanyo phone! Everything now works like a charm!


Update : 7/2/08 My old school Sanyo is now available for sale. One of the first cordless phones sold in the states. Works great! I am selling due to attaining an old Ericson phone which I am restoring to replace the Sanyo. I wanted something a bit older. Great deal....$20 plus shipping takes the Sanyo.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi, is it still on sale? i'm interested, how can i contacti you ? send me a mail rullo81@hotmail.com

Popular Posts