Arbor Table / Work Station Upcycle Project

I have been collecting the pieces for my brass wheel arbor table for the  past several months and just about have it all together.  I am going to use this work station for de-rusting and polishing out vintage bicycle parts.  The table base is from a ruined table saw which was found kicked to the curb.  The table saw was a great find!  I am using the base for my arbor table and the blade was installed on my mitre saw and cuts like butter!  The rest of the saw which was broken beyond repair will soon be recycled at my local scrap yard.  Last week I found a nice articulating light kicked to the curb so I installed it on the work station to help me see what I am working on.  The light was missing the base so I used a piece of angle iron and fabricated a new base so I could mount it to the table. The electric motor was an Ebay find.....I replaced the broken AC switch box top plate to a metal one which was found in a toolbox kicked to the curb. The arbor was purchased on Ebay as well.   I now have all my components together! The only thing left to do is to install my electric motor pulley and belt.  Fun project which cost me very little!

Comments

Popular Posts