House Exterior Resto Project Summer 2012

Well I decided to tackle the exterior of the house as my massive summer resto project! I jumped the gun and completed the entire rear of the house before I snapped any before shots. Painting, painting and more painting. I am also replacing trim boards as I go which have seen their better days! You should have seen the before garage door trim...frightening! Forward ever forward! I tackle the front of the house in the morning. I will be sure and snap before shots this time. This project saved my family $2500! :) Enjoy the above pictures for now of the rear! :) By the way...I also restored the outdoor furniture as pictured to the side! It was originally rusty white. I found this set kicked to the curb awaiting the trash truck and decided to save and restore! Painted with Rustoleum glossy green and black. I also framed and installed the lattice you see on the back porch! We finally have some privacy from the neighbors! :) Overall, I like the look!

Comments

Popular Posts