S10 Resto

I snapped a picture of my '88 S10 before I start working on aesthetics. I purchased this little truck from the University of Oklahoma and have already completed a lot of work on it....replaced and installed new tires, repainted all 4 wheels in glossy black Rustoleum and installed dog dish caps, replaced valve cover gasket and gasket bolts, replaced fuel pump, replaced EGR valve, replaced spark plugs and wires, and also replaced the O2 sensor. I have spent the summer repairing all mechanical problems and I now have her up to speed and monday will start on the exterior. I plan on dropping the suspension 2 inches in front (spindles) and 3 inches in the rear (lowering blocks) with a LMC kit I have, installing a rear roll pan, removing a large dent on the passenger side bed, and repairing the rust under the weather strip around the windshield. New windshield here we come! I will post after pictures when the work is done. For now...here is a before picture. More to come...

Comments

Popular Posts